Friday, April 27, 2007

Planning, Before Buy Car

Planning is important thing before buy car. We must make some consideration, such as:
FinancialPriority.
Think again do we realy need own car? If we have a car we should estimate the long-term ownership costs of the car. These include insurance, maintenance, fuel cost and depreciation. For me, car is very important as transportation to go to my office.
Budget.
How much money to spend buying car? I'm looking for a car that will fit into my budget. It's very important to establish a realistic monthly payment.
Payment System.
Cash or credit/leasing? Cash system is more priority. I didn't have enough money to buy car by cash, so I took a loan from leasing company for buying car. If we take leasing system, we will pay more expensive than by cash. But it will easier to control our financial.
Car Type
What car type that we want? Big, Small, Medium? If we have a big family, big car is a wise choise. If we always pass through small road or busy traffic, small car is wise preference.What safety features do you want? Will the car easily fit in our garage or parking area?Car UseWhat car use for? For sport, prestise, daily use, etcUsed car or New car?I think new car easier for engine maintenance than used car. But if we want to have classic or historical car or we don't have money to buy new car, so no problem if buy used car.

No comments: